Thursday, June 16, 2016

Yessss this is exactly what I needed! I have been through many of those vent clips that are spring adjustable and while the springs hold on great the claw that holds them to the vent always wears out and they start falling down while I'm going down the road. This phone holder is unique, not only for the magnetic hold but also the way it clips onto the vent... it's not going anywhere! I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and it has a thinner case on it. I am able to use this phone holder with my phones case with no problems. I used the bigger plate and stuck it to the back of my phone's battery cover, I put the cover and case back on and it holds fine, it hasn't fallen off yet. It DOES hold better without the case on so a thicker case, like an Otter Box, would prevent this magnet for working I'm sure. But if you don't have tactical armour on your phone you should be fine. The holder comes with several different sizes of magnets to place on the back of your phone's battery cover. They all seem the same strength, they just offer more magnetic coverage so you can just slap your phone to the holder and be on your way.http://www.amazon.com/iSmartPro-Magnetic-Holder-Mounting-Solution/dp/B018F55MJU/?ie=UTF8&keywords=magnetic+vent+mount

No comments:

Post a Comment