Saturday, June 25, 2016

I bought the pair of low-back with headrest and seatbelt sleeves. While not perfect, if you look up 100% sheepskin covers they are usually about $250 EACH. To save costs, the manufacturer uses what I call "muppet fur" on the back and sides. Not the ideal, but the price is right. I measured my car seat and compared to the measurements pictured and its accurate. As far as fit, my only issue was my car's armrest that swivels from the driver seat on the right so that side does not go all the way down. Thanks to the fur, however, its hardly noticeable. If you're like me and have both a kid and a dog who occupy the backseat I'd recommend some protective seat backs that are pretty cheap. This accomplishes 2 things: protects the fur from dirt & dog hair but also covers the muppet fur back portion.

As far as installation, the seat top has a velcro seam that open for the headrest. There are 6 elastic straps with metal hooks (front, side, and between seat & seat back) and if there is no space under your seat to fish a strap through or you can't get anything between your seat back and the seat these won't work for you.

I'm glad I bought these and they really do a lot to make your car look nice. The big plus of sheepskin is the fact that it feels cool in summer sun and warm on cold mornings.http://amzn.to/1UlLEDb  #Leaderaccessories

No comments:

Post a Comment