Saturday, June 11, 2016

I'm always looking for a protective measure when it comes to mosquitos. I have kids so I prefer to use a deep free repellent.
Nothing worse than being at a party of friends enjoying a nice night outside...than having to spray yourself with repellant that stinks and leaves your skin all wet and shiny.
This pack is a great solution.
I gave it a 4 star because overall the patches worked great. Adults will need 2 patches to really protect yourself . I like to put by my lower leg ankle area. Seems that's where I get bit the most.
My kids I was able to use one patch. You scratch the tissue of the patvh..remove the card backing and just apply. I didn't notice any reaction to my very sensitive skin...or the kids.
Essentials oils are the new way to go...no more chemicals. Go all natural. I bought this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.
Like yourself...I read reviews before I buy products..and this is a great alternative to chemical based and stinky repellents.

No comments:

Post a Comment