Wednesday, June 22, 2016

I'm torn between a 3 and 4 star rating on this because this is the first sheepskin seat cover I've ever purchased. I really have nothing to compare it to but I was expecting better quality. Just to be clear, this review is for the "Leader Accessories Regal Premium Universal Genuine Aistralian Sheepskin One Seat Cover Vest (Charcoal/Grey)" "One Sheepskin Vest-01".
To me the "sheepskin" doesn't look or feel like it's real. It feels like it's several pieces of faux fur sewn together. There are gaps between the pieces where you see the stitching very clearly. I tried to fluff it to cover these gaps and they are still visible. The fur on each of the pieces go different directions too so it doesn't look like a solid cover. I installed it in my 2015 Honda Pilot and the cover goes down the middle of the seat and there are 3-4 inches on each side that are covered. It fit to the end of the seat and moves a bit when getting in and out of the car. The headrest cover is snug but fits. Everything went on pretty easily despite no directions. It's been comfortable so far and I haven't had any issues with them. It looks OK on the seat but it could look better if it blended better together. http://amzn.to/1U8CC09 #Leadeaccessories

No comments:

Post a Comment