Thursday, June 2, 2016

I was extremely thrilled to find a company, RIM Sports, that manufactured weight lifting gloves specifically for women that truly fit the smaller, more petite hand of a woman. I have looked endlessly in dozens of sports stores for women’s weightlifting gloves that fit small hands but all I was finding were men’s gloves that did not fit a woman’s smaller hand.
RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves are tailored to a woman’s smaller hand. Since I have very small hands, I ordered the extra small size of the RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves. The RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves fit and form to my hands perfectly, not too small and definitely not too large like the extra small in the men’s gloves. RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves are really true to size.
I ordered the RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves in the color of Turquoise. The color on Amazon looks a bit different than the gloves I received. The color is somewhere between the Turquoise and the Blue colors. The black is a true dark black color. The contrast between the color and the black is still nice making this a good-looking glove. The color is still acceptable but if you purchase the RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves, expect a possible slight difference than pictured on the internet.
The RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves are made of 100% leather and spandex and feel like they are made of quality material. There are nice Velcro wraps on the wrist for support of your wrist. The padding is not excessive, just enough to protect your hands and still feel comfortable while still being very flexible so you are able to grip properly and not slip.
Workout gloves are a personal choice and can be difficult for woman with small hands to find. I am happy to have found RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves, as they are perfect for the petite-handed woman. These are a great glove that performs and protects. Although the color is not true to the picture on Amazon, I still love the color and contrast between the blue and black colors. The RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves have just enough padding and protect my hands and wrists, which is why I purchased these gloves.
The RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves are a nice looking and great fitting women’s weightlifting glove that perform the function that I purchased them for, I will be giving RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves a five star review. The RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves are a nice quality, great protection and a good value for the price. If you are a woman that has difficulty finding a weightlifting glove that fits your smaller hands, I recommend the RIM Sports Weightlifting Gloves as they fit like a glove (no pun intended). http://amzn-re.direct/Gloves

No comments:

Post a Comment