Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Well tonight I got 2 showers. The hose sprung leaks everywhere. I hadnt used it since last night but now its totally uses. Ive had this less than 2 months. :(

UPdate 4/6-> When watering my roses tonight, I noticed that there were 3 leaks in the hose. I dont know how they got there as for the only thing I use it for is watering roses at night (it is put away from animals when not in use). I noticed a dampness on the hose last week but thought it was from the ground. Then tonight I found the two holes. Im trying to figure out how to repair it since it expands and contracts. Im still giving it 3 stars because its still functional and just a small leak.

With spring right around the corner and it already being in the 80s here in Texas, we are ahead of our game this year with planting all our vegetables and sodding our new yard. I have in the past used nothing but the traditional garden hoses that you can buy at Walmart. The problem with those is that they kink up bad and then you use them the water comes out in squirts cause it has sharp kinks in it. I was so happy when I was offered to review the Expandable Garden Hose that is 50ft by RY.

When you get this hose, it comes in a box that clearly states what it is. Taking it out of the box was easy and no instructions were needed even though they were provided. The hose is 50ft fully expanded (you can watch video provided at end of post).

Going into some of the important details-On each end of the hose are brass ends so its not going to rust or break off the way others might. An 8 mode hose attachment is provided. The 8 modes are cone, flat, soaker, stream, full, angle, shower, and mist. The handle does not have a on/off switch but if you want to take off the handle while water is going that it easy enough! Unlike other hoses I have seen and used in the past, this one has an on/off switch on the brass part of the attachment on the hose. This means that once you flip that switch, you can easily take off the sprayer part of it without getting soaked! http://www.amazon.com/Expandable-RY-Gardener-Stronger-Reliable/dp/B016P008V4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8 #RY_GARDENER

No comments:

Post a Comment