Thursday, June 2, 2016

For many years I have incorporated swimming in my regular physical fitness workout. I always wear goggles when ever I am in the ocean, lake or chlorinated pool. Consequently I have tried and accumulated several goggles; from cheap to expensive and from good to poor quality. The expensive ones were not necessarily the best.

I tested the goggles on my daily ocean and pool swims for one week. I am pleased with the results.
The goggles are exactly as depicted in the sales promo. The thick polycarbonate protective lenses are anti-fog and UV protected, with a light reflective olive tint. Visibility is clear and unimpeded.The soft silicone gasket created a waterproof seal while fitting comfortably around my face. The sturdy strap stretches comfortably, is easy to adjust at the buckles on the side.
The set includes user instructions and a stylish hard plastic protective case with drainage holes at each end; to unlock the case simply twist the front tip (with a hole) anti-clockwise.

In my opinion, the Aegend Racing Swimming Goggles, have been, so far, one the best that I have tried. I plan to purchase a few more for my family. I really like the goggles. Value priced and affordable.

I update and revise reviews if I discover defects or problems after using the product for a while.
I purchased this item with a discount coupon. It did not influence my opinion or rating. I have no obligation to write a review. This is not a barter deal. I have no financial or personal connection with the manufacturer, seller or their employees.http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EL9TYMU

No comments:

Post a Comment