Saturday, June 11, 2016

This is a really nice cork remover that is stainless steel with a nice wood handle. The item is decently heavy and feels very sturdy. Right away I can see this as being something that will last a long time. There is a lot of functionality to this items. It has a serrated foil cutter, double hinged fulcrum, bottle opener, and a strong cork remover. The wood handle is very nice, smooth, and really give this piece a high quality look.

There is one flaw I found in this product and thus I removed 1 star. The tip of the corkscrew is not sharp like others I have purchased, it is more flat and appears to be a molding error. You can see this in my pictures. I will have to grind this down a little to make cork removal an easier process.

**UPDATE** Once my original review was posted, I was contacted by Smooth Dragon via email and since the piece I received had a flaw with the cork screw piece, they send me another one at no charge which has a perfectly sharp cork screw tip and glides easily through a cork. Smooth Dragon obviously takes pride in their product and their customers happiness and are willing to correct this to make sure the customer is happy. Because of this, I changed my review from 4 stars to 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment