Friday, May 20, 2016

Hammock

I have had hammocks in the past and honestly, they were a waste of money. When I opened the package, my first thought was that it was perfect to throw in my pack. It's light weight, compact and comes with it's own storage pouch. The lightweight, yet strong, material is a plus for us because, should it get wet, it will dry out nicely and quickly. The straps and rings are heavy and sturdy. I love that it is weighted at up to 400 lbs because that means it will support myself and both of my sons.

We set it up in the back yard and my sons immediately hopped on it. It was a little chilly so we started a fire in the pit, relaxed and i read them stories. If you are in the market for a hammock, I would recommend this one. #liveinfinitelyhttp://www.amazon.com/Double-Camping-Hammocks-Lightweight-Hiking-Lime/dp/B0196DRSOW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1461814078&sr=8-3&keywords=live+infinitely

No comments:

Post a Comment