Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I was skeptical at first on how this would work but it's actually a product that surprised me!

PROS:

-VERY BRIGHT for it's size (about the same as a single 60 watt bulb motion light)
-compact size
-I like the angled solar panel on the top and angled LED light facing down. Perfect design
-Quiet simple operation just turn "on" and it's set.
-nice quality unit and materials
-on/off button makes a positive click sound and feel
-no wires easy installation! Love the solar charging part.

CONS:

-the auto sensing feature isn't something I find useful on a sensor light but some may find it helpful
-mounting screws it came with are a bit weak however the unit is very light so they work (i used them)
-the light it put's out is blinding bright and more focused then say a (bulbed motion light)
-blue tint to the LED light it put out. I tried to capture that in the pictures
-instructions are poorly translated but get the point across

Let me tell you that I would buy 5 more of these to put around the property because they work great! Perfect for a security lights in dark areas around your house. They will deter a thief to keep moving forward after being beamed with this thing. I took a bunch of pictures of it mounted on my barn where an old motion light used to be. Seemed like a fitting place to put it. I received this product at a discount in exchange for making an honest review. Hope my review helps you decide. cheers!https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GC8G4TE

No comments:

Post a Comment