Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I just have to say that I love these kinds...the ultrasonic diffusers. I especially like the fact that I don't have to use distilled water, I can use tap water. Although, I admit, I prefer using the filtered water from my fridge. We just have extremely hard water where we live, so I try to keep those minerals out of my diffuser that would cause any build up.

The one thing I have noticed, is though they recommend just a few drops of essential oil to place in this diffuser, I find that the scent doesn't usually last very long. I find that I like stronger smells and will usually double the amount of essential oils that I place in this diffuser. I have also tried aromatherapy oils with great success.

I also like the lights on this particular model. I have others where the lights are fairly dim, and even though these provide a soft mood-enhancing lighting, I also think they are more vibrant, yet not so bright as to disturb my sleep. Of course, the vibrancy of the lighting is directly impacted by the amount of light already in the room.

The mist that shoots straight up for several inches then swirls at the top is fun. I would caution you to be ware of what it above the diffuser when you turn it on. For instance, I started this in my kitchen after forgetting to add water to my steamed veggies, and burned the pan. I placed this next to the stove and turned it on, but had to quickly move it when I saw the mist reaching up to the underside of my cabinets. There may not have been any worries, but I didn't want to take any chances.

All in all I really like this diffuser. It works great. It shuts off automatically just like it says when the water runs dry. The colored lights are way fun. It's super easy to change out the fragrances and my house smells wonderful.https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GRL0XMK

No comments:

Post a Comment