Thursday, July 14, 2016

FiveFourTen is at it again with another great product! This FiveFourTen professional quality yoga mat definitely surprised me when it arrived. It is a really durable, high quality product that’s made from all natural high grade rubber. It has a really unique honeycomb like pattern on it that makes sure you won’t go sliding off your mat…you’ll stay put no matter what you’re doing, or how much you’re sweating. The cushion factor is pretty amazing and will help reduce the stress put on your joints.

I got this mat for my daughter so that she can do yoga with mommy now! She has been known to go get a towel out of the linen closet and lay it out as her own little mat. As you can see, she’s pretty happy and couldn’t wait to use it when I showed her what I got for her. I’m kinda kicking myself in the booty that this one was intended for her…she may have to switch mommy…this is a very nice yoga mat and I think my older body needs the cushioning more than hers HAHA! I can’t wait to see what else FiveFourTen will come up with, all of their products have been amazing!https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Quality-Natural-Rubber-Yoga/dp/B01EQ6F3KU/keywords=yoga+mat+rubber+organic+natural+pilates+professional+premium

No comments:

Post a Comment