Tuesday, April 19, 2016


Great Paddle at a great price, getting ready for summer!! This is a great paddle, it has a very good curve to the paddle, unlike some cheap paddles, and you will be able to get a good paddle and good push through the water to go fast, it will also give you very good control to stop, or turn. I have had many other paddles, and they are not made like this at all. I really like this paddle and can not wait to jump in and kayak with it. It does come in two pieces and that is great as you will be able to store it very easy. and it feels great when snapped together, does not feel loose or anything. I agree with the other reviewers that they do need to fix they way they ship the paddle, I am not going to doc a star for that, but it does come in a bag, and the bag was tore when I got it, with a portion of the paddle out, it was fine though, and just shows how tuff this paddle is. but they do need to wrap it up better or in a box. over all I love the paddle, and it is a great paddle and you will not find another one better for the price.
I received a discount for my honest review. All statements are true and my own. I was not paid for this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment