Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Buy these now! Trust me, you won't be sorry. I was immediately impressed with these little powerhouses. They are small but feel very durable and have a metal outer shell. Each light takes 3 AAA batteries which are not included. I love that each light comes with a lanyard attached as some I've purchased either didn't have any or had they came separately and I had to try and put them on which is way easier said than done. I got these flashlights because we live in the country and drive many miles of country road with no streetlights at night. I have one light in each car and the 4th is in my nightstand in case of power outages. I love that they are so compact that they take up virtually no room.

Also, these suckers are BRIGHT. I read some of the older reviews where people were underwhelmed with the output but they must have changed something since then because, wow...bright! My husband who is the gadget dork in our house, immediately exclaimed "wow, these are so much better than the Coastal lights I paid $40 for". And I said... "You paid $40 for one freaking flashlight are you kidding me,?" He corrected my by saying "no, I bought 2 of them" but that's another story SMH! I have included photos of the output and side by side of these flashlights next to the now infamous in my household Coastal flashlight for comparison. I don't even need to point out which is which in the light photo. This little guy also has a flash mode for emergencies and you can slide the neck down to focus the light (as pictured). Seriously, that's $4 a light. Even if you only need one, the others would make great stocking stuffers etc. I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary set of these flashlights for testing and review but I have NO hesitation recommending them and will most likely be buying some for the people in my life (I'm not about to give up one of mine!)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00V639BNC

No comments:

Post a Comment